Friday, April 29, 2005

BOB stroller


BOB stroller
Originally uploaded by kmmcclain.

My jogging stroller came in the mail today! I can't wait to try this puppy out. I've been wanting one of these for awhile, but typical for me, I've spent the past few weeks researching them to find the best one for the best deal. I purchased this one from here and saved $80!

I used to run several times a week...before I got pregnant. I've been trying to get back to running lately, which has been challenging for several reasons: 1) I haven't been running for over a year so the enjoyment and exhilaration I got from it before seem to have eluded me thus far, 2) I have lacked the motivation to get up early and go running before my husband goes to work, so he can watch Margot and 3) until fairly recently the weather has not been nice enough to run in...I hate running in the cold (OK, it's been warming up for 2 months now, but it sounded good). I seem to think that spending a considerable amount of money on a jogging stroller will somehow help me overcome these challenges. Let's just hope it doesn't sit in the garage and collect dust.

No comments: