Thursday, June 16, 2005

miss southern belle


classic margot at joseph wedding
Originally uploaded by kmmcclain.

This photo is too sweet -- I almost can't stand it (thanks Hannah for sending this and the others to me). John, Margot and I went to a wedding at an old farmstead outside of Wichita, KS this past weekend and I decided that it was the perfect event for this adorable seersucker dress (with matching hat and sandals). The programs were even printed on fans (such a fantastic idea), which was a perfect addition to Margot's outfit (photos to come in subsequent post). I realize I'm biased, but it's photos like this that make me seriously consider exploiting my daughter's good looks as a model for some baby product. Can you blame me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Margot is beautiful, and that dress is the sweetest. I wish Sydney would wear hats, but she pretty much refuses. Sadly. I love hats on children!

hannah said...

its those big baby blues and the perfect porcelain skin that does me in...