Thursday, June 16, 2005

the name of this blog


porch swing side shot horizontal
Originally uploaded by kmmcclain.

Here is a photo of my new front porch swing. It was the inspiration for the name of this blog, which I chose for two reasons:
1) I am very excited to have a front porch swing for the first time in my life and
2) I figured this blog would be a place for me to share my thoughts, contemplate life, be with good friends, brag about my daughter...all things I expect to do on my real front porch swing and here, my cyber porch swing.

More photos of our new home will be forthcoming...once I figure out how to post more than one picture in a post that is, which honestly could be awhile, so don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks SO adorable! And I especially love that front porch swing. Makes me wish I had one.

hannah said...

very nice shot of the porch, i am so glad you have a place to sit, collect your thoughts and reflect, real swing or digital.